Who is an insurance agent?
An insurance consultant is a highly skilled sales professional with a flexible work schedule and with the potential to earn unlimited wages. Insurance consultants sell insurance policies (by means of bringing an insurance contract into effect) in and for the insurance company. The confidence of their customers is an insurance consultant’s ticket to success.
An insurance consultant:
- can establish effective communication with a client and is ready to provide information and advice at any time.
- constantly polish knowledge, skills and expertise in the field of insurance.
- work hard at professional growth and increasing the income.
Emil is one of the leading insurance consultants of the Ateshgah Insurance Company
Javidan is one of the most productive insurance consultants at the Ateshgah insurance company.
- Mandatory professional indemnity insurance of auditors
- Bankers’ Blanket Bond
- Voluntary marine vessel insurance
- Compulsory insurance against third party liability in relation to use of immovable property
- Shipping agent’s liability insurance
- Electronic equipment insurance
- Sea vessel liability insurance
- Voluntary air vessel insurance
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Insurance of contractor’s equipment
- Insurance of construction and assembly works
- Cargo insurance
- Third party civil liability insurance
- Voluntary property insurance
- Casualty insurance
- Medical insurance
If insurance accident occurs?