Life insurance is a safe and proven method of resolving a variety of complicated tasks that any person can face. It helps to free your family of difficulties, provides financial cover in the event of death of one of the family members and secures accumulation of a required amount within the specified time.
According to statistic reports, life policies have been acquired by about 80% of population in the USA and Western Europe which forms 60-70% of the total market. The high popularity of life policy in Western societies is caused by high insurance culture of the population and sufficient awareness of methods of investment that guarantee steady income.
- Mandatory professional indemnity insurance of auditors
- Bankers’ Blanket Bond
- Voluntary marine vessel insurance
- Compulsory insurance against third party liability in relation to use of immovable property
- Shipping agent’s liability insurance
- Electronic equipment insurance
- Sea vessel liability insurance
- Voluntary air vessel insurance
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Insurance of contractor’s equipment
- Insurance of construction and assembly works
- Cargo insurance
- Third party civil liability insurance
- Voluntary property insurance
- Casualty insurance
- Medical insurance
If insurance accident occurs?