What should you do when an insured accident occurs?
- Irrespective of the time and place, inform the Ateshgah insurance company immediately by calling (012) 940. Also call 102 to call the traffic police to the site of the accident. You can call Ateshgah on a 24/7 basis.
- Do not remove the insured vehicle from the site of the accident without the prior approval of one of our employees and an authorised state representative. Do not leave the site of the accident.
- Do not start vehicle repairs without the prior approval of an employee of the Ateshgah insurance company.
The following documents shall be submitted for settlement of an insured accident:
- A vehicle owner’s application in respect of insured accident
- Insurance contract certificate
- Identity card of the vehicle owner, registration certificate of the insured vehicle, driver’s license of the vehicle owner, and copy of the power of attorney if the vehicle was operated by virtue of the Power of Attorney
- Traffic police’s reference in respect of the accident
Additional documents may also be requested depending on the type and nature of the accident.
Please submit the documents mentioned above to Ateshgah Insurance Company’s office at 18/7 Metbuat Avenue (across the street from Azerbaijan Publishing House).