If an accident occurs
- Inform the Ateshgah insurance company immediately by calling (012) 940. Also call 102 to call the traffic police to the site of the accident.
- Documents required for settlement of an insured accident:
- Insurance certificate
- Original of the registration certificate (technical certificate) of an insured vehicle.
- Original of the power of attorney if the vehicle was operated by virtue of the power of attorney
- Copy of driver’s licence
- Identity card of the third party
- Documents mentioned above shall be submitted to Ateshgah Insurance Company’s office at 18/7 Metbuat Avenue (across the street from Azerbaijan Publishing House).
- Do not promise anything to the damaged vehicle’s owner and do not begin the repair!
- Damage costs will be identified by experts of the insurance company!
- If anybody got hurt or injured call an ambulance immediately (103), (112).